Friday, November 21, 2008

Day Dreaming...

I'm really really starving right now!

I want food! food that is really really bad for me :-D

Right now I'm missing all American food. It's really different when you eat the local food at their local place versus eating it elsewhere, a good example of that are the fast food here i.e. burger king, Fridays, et al.

I want this food again. Mouth watery burger from Fridays top with bacon and cheese. Plus the mash potato yummy! It Taste really different perhaps for me..And the all time favorite spare ribs awww! God I'm hungry!

Also the chilly buffalo chicken wings from hooters! raining oil here.

and how can I forget my all time favorite everyday burger! Burger king!!!!!!!

and pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I think I need to wake up. I am day dreaming again. But can't help it. I'm hearing my stomach grumbling. He's hungry again. what's new?!

Happy weekend bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. aaaarrghh you made my tummy grumble!!!! hehe mukang kain lang kayo ng kain sa USA a?? hehehe...

    BK = Love! BK BK BK! Jeff treat mo kame sa next sweldo a?? "Kuya pang-kain lang!! Kuya! Kuuuyaaaa!"

    ReplyDelete