Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Say what?

It's Been a while since my last post. I don't have a thing in mind to write about, there was no special thing happened over the course of time since my last post. I kind off thought I just needed something new to do these days...

like start my own small business perhaps, now I'm a business minded (lol). I'm not getting any younger, almost all my batch mates are starting to build their family and raising their own kids, getting stable on their career and here I am still a five-year-old-minded kind off guy who never takes life seriously. I should be starting to fund my savings account at this point, should be thinking where I want to settle and build my future family *Sigh*

I really want to go and stay in new place in a little while, a place that I have never been or a place far from everyone I know. I know it's weird but this is what I want at a moment, this can change overnight though.

No comments:

Post a Comment