Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lingering thoughts on my mind...

Got inspired by Rojo's blog and I would like to create my own version. Here you go.

There are times that suppressing your feeling for someone you love is not a futile thing to do. You just need to do it for your self. You're just saving some, that way when you need to grab something in the future when you needed it so badly, you'll have enough for yourself.

Can choosing who to love be equivalent in choosing who to be with? Can you possibly dictate your heart to beat for what your mind is telling it to beat for? Can you be satisfied if you follow what is right and not what you want? Is there a formula to equate what you want to become what is right?

Shit happens. You see, sometimes it rains in the middle of summer. Sometimes you get to feel bad without knowing why and later you'll be as happy as gay. There are some instances that we are not in control and we can't stop them from happening. Just be still everything will come into past and the rest will be a history. Make the most out of every scene in life, if shit happens let it pass thoroughly then just move forward and learn from it.

Annoying people do exist everywhere and you can't run from them.

It is helpful to shut your mouth if you don't have anything good to say. Words can either build or ruin someone. James in the bible talks about taming the tongue and it make sense why even the scriptures talks about the power of words. There will always be another way of telling things to people to have them realize what you are trying to tell them.

Pain is good. Embracing it will let you loose and see the good out of it. Cry your lungs out, pour it. There's nothing wrong in ceasing and feeling the pain that someone caused you. It's not about the person who cause the hurt, it's about the pain that you are feeling. Feel and cease that will not last forever.



What Hurts the Most - Danny Gokey

WHAT HURTS THE MOST
(Danny Gokey)

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
That don't bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend I'm ok
But that's not what gets me

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin' to do

It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But I'm doin' It
It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone
Still Harder
Getting up, getting dressed, livin' with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken

What hurts the most
Is being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do

What hurts the most
Is being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do

Not seeing that loving you
That's what I was trying to do
Ooohhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment