Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tribute to Dell Pasay

In line with the recession and OpeX business strategy by my previous company Dell, Dell International Services in Pasay City was sold to Teleperformance just recently. I was part of the first few employee who started Dell Technical Support consumer operation in the Philippines and it sadden me to hear that Dell Pasay will no longer be Dell now. The positive side is that, at least people will get to maintain their job and salary (I guess) under new management and under new name and contract.

We really can't blame Dell for this because they are just saving the cost of running its own support center in different countries and it's not really cheap to do that specially these days. I just wish this economic melt down will soon be finished for everyone's life to become more comfortable.

Cheers to the Dell Pasay and to all those Technicians, Managers, Mentors, Friends, Team mate that I have worked with, You are all part of my learning and my growth as an individual contributor in the company and in social society. I wish You good luck as you joined Teleperformance family (Wag na mag bitter kasi andyan na yan else lipat sa iba)

No comments:

Post a Comment