Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Psalm-A Prayer

*Singing Worship Song*

Halleluia!Father in heaven blessed be Your name. I worship you in spirit and in truth. You deserve all my praises and adoration. You are the air that I breath Who completes me. I honor Your presence today. Thank you Jesus.

Lord, forgive me from every single sin I have done to you in my mind, my words and my actions. Let the mighty blood of Jesus cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Thank you because You first chose me even though I am unworthy.

Tonight I would like to thank you for all Your blessings to me. The life that I am enjoying, the good health for me and my family is more than enough to be thankful for.Thank you because I still have job and earning enough to bless others. Thank you for providing me more than enough from what I needed everyday. Thank you for wonderful family and friends you have given me, I pray that I may be able to share the light of Jesus to all of them in my own little way. Lord, I am not a preacher nor evangelist but I pray that you allow my life to speak of your blessings and truth.

Lord, I pray for my family to keep them safe and healthy always. I pray for my friends who have been affected by global economic crisis for You to sustain their needs abundantly. I pray for my Country, Lord have mercy on us honor the prayer of multitude of believers praying to heal and bless our land. Lord as I sleep let the peace of God reign on me. Also, help me to value my health, teach me to exercise everyday and eat healthy food so I would loose weight easily :-D thank you for hearing this my Lord,Savior and Best friend.

In Jesus Name I pray....Amen

Good night Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment