Saturday, January 24, 2009

Re: My Car Key Won't turn On

Update from my last post...

Ayt,The suggestion about moving the steering wheel to unlock it so I can turn it on and finally start the engine works! I was relieved it was not something else that could be more pricey to fix like the starter or battery or the like. But my greatest nightmare and my worst fear of having my own car in manila happened on this very same day.

At around 9:30 PM on my way to the office I GOT HIT BY A FREAKING GARBAGE TRUCK DRIVER along Pasay MRT station WRECKING my rare bumper and leaving big time dent trace on the right side of my compartment up to the near passenger door, WTF! Arrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!!! #%?^!!!!!! I'm not really good in expressing emotion but this really really frustrates me. Yet, I'm still thankful nothing bad happen to me. Also, Please don't ask me if I stopped on the incident because I didn't *Stupid me*.

WHY?!

For some reason I didn't hear a lot from the inside (promise!) I don't know if that is because I'm kinda new at this thing? But honestly I didn't hear much. I thought it was just nothing because I looked at the side mirror to check what was going on and saw nothing, only a damn freaking truck was so near me *wondering why?!* so, I continue hitting gas to go on like nothing happened. When I got to the parking lot at the office and check my back I felt like I'm gonna cry and faint *Seriouly!*. My not-so-expensive-car was so messed up!!!

To cut the long story short my car is ok now. Good thing Pampanga has a lot of car body repair shop and the competition are high. I get to fix all the mess including the small dents and scratches was covered at the cost of 3,500 PHP *pwede diba?*

*Buti nalang di ko pinakasa!!!*

Lesson Learned: Nakaka trauma mag drive sa edsa! Ayaw ko na mag dala ng kotse araw araw papasok sa office dun nalang sya sa parking ahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment