Thursday, October 30, 2008
Going back, I was seriously alarmed. According to some decent postings online, it could be hernia and may need basic surgery (Ouch!) or It can also be a yeast infection caused by soap and water, dead skin formation deep inside the belly button. Now it's a lesson learned, when showering I have to cautiously wash and dry my belly button. It's a personal hygiene I know. It's not that I don't clean it at all or forgotten to that (defense mechanism?) Fine! I should be cleaning it and applying something to clean it more specially that I have a big tummy and deep bb :-D
This experience reminds me of a bad habit of sticking my finger on my belly button when I was little and put my finger on my little sisters nose or somebody Else's nose whenever we watch our fave cartoons at home :-D
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Friday, October 24, 2008
Thursday, October 23, 2008
I find this very interesting...Hopelessly romantic?! :-D
When she walks away from you mad===[ Follow her]
When she stares at your lips===[ Kiss her ]
When she pushes you or hits you===[ Grab her and don’t let go ]
When she starts cursing at you===[ Kiss her and tell her you love her ]
When she's quiet===[ Ask her what’s wrong]
When she ignores you===[ Give her your attention ]
When she pulls away==[ Pull her back ]
When you see her at her worst===[ Tell her she's beautiful ]
When you see her start crying==[Just hold her and don’t say a word ]
When you see her walking==[ Sneak up and hug her waist from behind ]
When she's scared===[ Protect her ]
When she lays her head on your shoulder===[ Tilt her head up and kiss her ]
When she steals your favorite hat==[ Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night]
When she teases you===[ Tease her back and make her laugh ]
When she doesn’t answer for a long time===[ reassure her that everything is okay ]
When she looks at you with doubt==[ Back yourself up with the TRUTH ]
When she says that she likes you==[ she really does more than you could understand ]
When she grabs at your hands===[ Hold hers and play with her fingers ]
When she bumps into you===[ bump into her back and make her laugh ]
When she tells you a secret===[ keep it safe and untold ]
When she looks at you in your eyes===[ don’t look away until she does ]
WHEN SHE MISSES YOU===[ SHES HURTING INSIDE]
When you break her heart===[ the pain NEVER really goes away ]
When she says its over===[ she STILL wants you to be hers ]
- Stay on the phone with her even if she’s not saying anything
-DON'T let her have the last word
-always call her when u know somethings wrong
-Pretty and beautiful is so much better...NOT HOT
- Say you love her more than she could ever love you
- Argue that she is the best girl ever
- When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go
- When she says she's OK don’t believe it, talk with her
- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you
- Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her?
- Call her before you sleep and after you wake up
- Treat her like she's all that matters to you
- Tease her and let her tease you back
-Stay up all night with her when she's sick
- Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid
- Give her the world- When she's bored and sad, hang out with her
- Let her know she's important
- Kiss her in the pouring rain
OK, it's not what you think it was! The story behind that shot was this. It was after our shift, I gathered my team to announce my resignation effective after new year. I told them that I accepted the offer from Emerson and I will fly to US sometime march. Then, they have decided to go out and get drunk. I told them I don't drink but I found my self in the party place, a small crowded bar where everyone is dancing, smoking and drinking. I sat down on the corner while observing everyone. They gave me one pitcher of Punyeta which Mamu told me it was a non alcoholic beverage. I grabbed the drink and get a small zip..zip after zip it taste like four seasons. I get a little dizzy and feel like i was hammered on the back of my head, which apparently the team tricked me because they planned it. Ace our QMT suddenly sat in front of my lap and grabbed my back and was about to tell her "Ang bigat mo..." then next morning I saw this picture on my teams desktop :-D funny!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Monday, October 20, 2008
Friday, October 17, 2008
1. First Backup your blog to be on the safe side. This can be done using the export-backup function or the old backup method.
2. Backup blog Template using select-all-copy-paste from your Template Code box (Template---->Edit Html tab) to a Notepad file and save it on your disk.
3. Find your BlogID Number : This is essential as it will be used in the next step. To find it login at Blogger.com and click New Post button on Dashboard under the title of the blog you want to upgrade to Layouts. The Create Post page will open with a blank Post Editor. Copy the content of the address bar. It will look something like this :http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=BIG_NUMBERCopy the BIG_NUMBER at the end of the address/URL.
4. Login at Blogger.com if you are not already logged in and open a new tab in your browser. Copy the URL below and paste in the address bar :http://www.blogger.com/customize-template-choose.g?blogID=BIG_NUMBER&templateName=MinimaReplace BIG_NUMBER with your BlogID Number you copied in Step 3 above. Hit Enter key on keyboard.If you have followed all steps correctly the Select New Template tab will open. Select your template and click the "Save Template" button.
NOTE : This is not same as picking another Classic template for your blog. The URL for that is :http://www.blogger.com/template-choose.g?blogID=BIG_NUMBERThe URL for picking a new Layout is :http://www.blogger.com/choosetemplate?blogID=BIG_NUMBEREnjoy!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
They have a nice massage ambiance with a very talented therapist who will treat you like a king, I have been there countless times and the experience is priceless :-D. The place is clean and well maintained. They have sauna and steam bath and lots of shower rooms. They have a big jacuzzi as well, however you have to take off everything to use it which I can't do :-D so I just enjoyed the steam bath and sauna before the massage. The massage is an hour experience starts from your head to foot, it's awesome! highly recommended to stressed people and depressed people too, to awaken the sleeping blood into all of vains. by the way, the whole experience is like 600 pesos only you have the shabu shabu food there already, not bad right?!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
You start realizing that people are selfish and that, maybe, thosefriends that you thought you were so close to aren't exactly thegreatest people you have ever met and the people you have lost touchwith are some of the most important ones. What you do not realize isthat they are realizing that too and are not really cold or catty ormean or insincere, but that they are as confused as you.
You look at your job. It is not even close to what you thought you wouldbe doing or maybe you are looking for one and realizing that youare going to have to start at the bottom and are scared.
You miss the comforts of college, of groups, of socializing with thesame people on a constant basis. But then you realize that maybe theyweren't so great after all. You are beginning to understand yourselfand what you want and do not want.
Your opinions have gotten stronger. You see what others are doing andfind yourself judging a bit more than usual because suddenly you realizethat you have certain boundaries in your life and add things toyour list of what is acceptable and what is not.
You are insecure and then secure. You laugh and cry with the greatestforce of your life. You feel alone and scared and confused. Suddenlychange is the enemy and you try and cling on to the past with dear lifebut soon realize that the past is drifting further and further awayand there is nothing to do but stay where you are or move forward.
You get your heart broken and wonder how someone you loved could do suchdamage to you or you lie in bed and wonder why you can't meet anyonedecent enough to get to know better. You love someone but maybe lovesomeone else too and cannot figure out why you are doing this because you are not a bad person.
You go through the same emotions and questions over and over and talkwith your friends about the same topics because you cannot seem to makea decision.
You worry about loans and money and the future and making a life foryourself and while winning the race would be great, right now you'd justlike to be a contender!